Monday, June 3, 2013

*Super* May Favorites!

I'm back! This time with a quick ramble about my favorite products - and some nonbeauty items - that I was loving in the month of May. Thank you for watching and if you have any questions, leave me a comment below!
Let's jump in!



Published on June 3, 2013

Thanks for watching!

FIND ME HERE:
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube

Products Mentioned:

-Bioderma
-Loreal Paris Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
-Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla Macadamia Kiss
-Orly Spritz Dry
(You can see my nail rack here)
-Eva NYC Conditioner
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
-The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter
-Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
-Rimmel Show Off lip lacquers

My Human Favorite: Crystal
Happy birthday, ladybro!

Music Favorites:
Spotify App
Lorde's Youtube Channel


On my nails: Zoya "Raven" and "Trixie"
My top is from Ross

All products mentioned were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment