Saturday, February 9, 2013

Evening Face Routine

Evening Face Routine



 
     I picked up a few things in the last week that I'm working into my skincare routine. I've been having a hell of a time trying to get my spots under control this week but I finally went out and picked up the Origins Super Spot Remover so lets hope it lives up to its name!

     To start off with I just take a large cotton pad and squeeze some Bioderma solution onto it, wipe that all over my face and eyes and then do the same with a second cotton pad as well - SOMETIMES a third pad if I still cant get all of my makeup off - basically until the pad is white and I'm content with a clean face. To really get everything out of those pesky pores I've been loving the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. I keep hearing awful things about how bad foaming cleansers are for your skin but I just don't care. This Aveeno cleanser works really well with my acne prone face.

     Tonight I had to go back over my face with some Origins Super Spot Remover squeezed onto a q-tip, dab that onto any spots you're having. And here I would normally rave about how I'm loving something but tonight is the first night I am trying it out so I will get back to you on that! I haven't heard of anyone NOT loving the spot remover though...

     Next I dab on some Kiehl's avocado eye cream with the pad of my ring finger, under the eyes and on my lids as well. And then, after the spot remover gel has had a moment to dry I used another new product tonight - the Algenist Firming and Lifting Gel. This is a product that I didnt think anything of and had never even heard of it until the cashier at Sephora suggested I spend some of my rewards points. I almost picked up a serum - because I'm on a serum kick right now - but this was such a HUGE sample I couldnt help myself! While I was sitting bored waiting to pick up some takeout I discovered via help from Google on my phone that people LOVE this stuff! The regular jar contains 2 oz for $94!! Holy cow. So that means my little sample pot I got is worth $25. I'd say thats an awesome 'thank you' for shopping at Sephora often.

     Last but not least I rubbed some Korres lip butter on my lips and get ready for bed! Thats totally not too many things to use at night. Or not!





1 comment:

  1. I'm utterly jealous of this post, it sucks living in the UK because so many products aren't available.

    www.northwesternbeauty.com xx

    ReplyDelete