Sunday, June 9, 2013

FOTD - June 9, 2013

This was not my idea. I totally stole the bright pink eye makeup and coral lips from r/makeupaddiction but I got tons of compliments on the bright eye look today. I think I will keep doing this in various fashions this summer. I basically patted a white "browbone" color from the Wet N Wild Color Icon 'Comfort Zone' palette on the inner half of my lids and then packed on the brightest pink color I had on the outer corner, blended the edges, and then popped a dark purple in the crease a bit to add some depth. The pink color is called Hollywood Cerise by Coastal Scents.

The lipstick is Vegas Volt by Mac

Sorry, I look crazy surprised. I always take these FOTD pictures at 8am right when I'm about to leave the house for work and I'm still half asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment